GIS Application Specialist
Great opportunity for enthusiastic geospatial professional
Location: Canberra, Australia
Geospatial Intelligence Pty Limited (GI) is an Australian owned; privately held company based in Canberra and has been successfully delivering high quality geospatial solutions to the public sector and commercial clients since inception in 2002.
GI employs a team of highly skilled professionals to address the entire life-cycle of GIS, from the supply of data, provision of analytical and value-adding services, to assistance with assessments and decision making structures. GI is an ESRI business partner and offers an extensive range of products and services including satellite resource management, raw data collection/supply, rapid satellite imagery acquisition, spatial analysis, and the production of high-level spatial visualisations and decision support tools.
Geospatial Intelligence Pty Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic geospatial professional with programming experience to join our team.
The position is for 1 year with possible extension.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement innovative GIS application solutions
• Provide ArcGIS server software expertise to support both internal and client requirements
• Develop knowledge of and ability to integrate partner software with ESRI technology
• Support business development activities including responding to client requests for information, planning and developing conceptual solution presentations and demonstrations and technical/product guidance in meetings
• Develop and maintain Geospatial Intelligence Pty Ltd website
• Motivated, self-driven and able to prioritise
• Excellent knowledge of the ArcGIS software suite including ArcGIS for Server.
• Demonstrated experience with Custom GIS software solutions
• Proficiency with mark-up languages: HTML, XML and XSLT
• Experience with software development models and methodologies and source control, versioning practices and build tools
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client service skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant tertiary qualification
How to apply:
We believe in finding the right people and helping them excel. Please send us your resume and cover letter to Info@geoint.com.au Please limit your cover letter to no more than 2 pages.